Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author's first and last name
- Author's ORCID numbe
- Affiliation (research unit, university)
- The title of the article in English and Polish
- Summary of the article in English and Polish
- Key words in English and Polish (up to 5 words)
- Attachment bibliography
- The current biographical note of the author in English and Polish
- The text has not been published anywhere or is currently under investigation in another journal
- Text saved in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format
- The author / authors, by submitting the text to the editorial office, transfer / transfer to the publisher the exclusive right to publish and distribute it (CC-BY-NC-ND license) - Sublicencja - english version
- If available, the URL for the references should be provided
- Leading 1; letter height 12 points; used italics rather than underlining (except for website addresses); all figures and tables are placed in the text in appropriate places (not at the end)
- The text has been formatted in accordance with the guidelines for the author defining the style and rules of preparing a bibliography
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.